Wednesday, January 13, 2010
My First Award for 2010
Aside from posting this award, I am also required to list down 7 things that most people probably don't know about me.
1. My real name is Amy. Amina (pronounced as Am-na) is my Muslim name.
2. I love to eat yoghurt with sugar and crushed ice.By the way, I make my own yoghurt.
3. I love watching Hindi Films.I'm a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan.
4. I was cheated by an illegal recruiter and left stranded in a hotel for 45 days in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.Our group was supposed to go to South Korea.Luckily, it was amnesty period for illegals that time so I was able to find a job in a recruitment agency and was issued a work permit.
5. I'm collecting stamps, a hobby which started when I was in Grade 2.
6. I am away from my parents and siblings from the last 13 years.
7. Lastly, I'm staying in a "joint family system"(that's the tradition here) with 2 other families and my parents-in-law. Since my husband is working in Dubai.It's not safe here to stay with children alone.
I'm passing this award to 7 bloggers whom I find Kreativ:Lina, Mary Ann, Khim,Shaine, Anna, Jenny and