Tuesday, December 7, 2010


Pakistan ambassador to the United States has confirmed that the son of the famous Pakistani television actor, Jamil Fakhri has been killed in the United States.Sources declared that Fakhri’s son's body was unrecognizable, but his identity was confirmed through DNA testing. The bereaved father said  “I don’t know when they are going to hand over my son’s dead body. Ali Ayaz Fakhri went missing in the US around 22 months ago and his father said that the Pakistan Embassy did not cooperate with them to recover his son. Fakhri has named two suspects, Mujeeb Lodhi and Adeel Shah in his son’s case and wants them arrested.Speaking to Daily Times on Monday, December 6, 2010, Jamil Fakhri said that a New York office in charge, Saleem Siddiqui, released news on behalf of Adeel Shah and Mujeeb Lodhi. The news piece reported that a friend of Ali Ayaz Fakhri had claimed that the South Carolina Police had arrested Ali on drunken driving charges and sentenced him to four months. Jamil Fakhri in turn contacted Saleem Siddiqui about the sources.“Saleem told me that he received the information on a telephone call. He was reluctant to give the telephone number of the caller. Later, he got confused and mistakenly uttered the name of Mujeeb. I asked him about Mujeeb and he said that he has gone to Pakistan. I told him that Mujeeb could not come to Pakistan as he has some criminal record. At this he asked me to call him later as he did not have the phone number of Mujeeb, but neither person called me or attended my calls,” Fakhri said.In March 2009, Jamil Fakhri was informed via phone call that his son was arrested by the South Carolina police.  Jamil Fakhri said, “I contacted New York police who contacted Carolina police who denied the arrest of a man named Ali Fakhri. They also tried to trace the telephone call which I received but informed me that it was a disposable phone and the call could not be traced.”.He believed that Mujeeb and Adeel were involved in the case and they should be arrested.
Updated December 16, 2010: The coffin carrying the dead body arrived at the airport last night through a PIA flight. The funeral prayers of Ali Ayaz was held at Ravi Ground today at 10:00 a.m..


  1. Mi Amiga, nabasa nako ni sa newspaper..oi..kalooy oi.. Kamusta kana diha?

  2. Hi! would you like to pledge on my upcoming birthday blog contest in http://pinaymama.com?


    this is the form provided where kinds of sponsorship are listed.contact me at ayie@pinaymama.com if you're interested. :)


Your comments will be greatly appreciated..Thanks for dropping by.Have a nice day!