Monday, February 15, 2010

What Makes Me Happy




I'm honored that Vernz, of in this side of town, Anything Davao and Some Things Are Free,
gave me this Happy Badge.All I need to do is list down 10 things that make me happy, sounds easy, huh!
My Husband & My Sons
Sundays
Chocolates
Spring, I hate winter!
Internet
Friends
Travel
Shoes
Good Food
Your comments
And I’m passing this badge of happiness to:


JENNY of the way I use to be
IMELDA of My Daily Business
KHIM of Man & Food
LINA of Rurumahku
MARY ANN of Stairway

2 comments:

  1. Hi AMINA! you deserve it dear! all the best ... see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! salamat salamat kaayo...nice to recieve my first tag of the year....really appreciate tags....happy blogging...thanks for remembering me and my man and food blogg.....gonna publish it on friday if it´s ok ....thanks again...Amina.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will be greatly appreciated..Thanks for dropping by.Have a nice day!