Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bonfire 2009

Every winter, my sons’ school (The Angels Montesorri-English Medium Branch) organizes a bonfire.It is aimed to encourage students to show off their God-given talents.Last night, was this years bonfire.It was held on the rooftop of the school building.At first , everybody was really enjoying the show, but on the middle part, an accident happened.A guest’s scarf was on fire due to the burning wood that fell on it.The venue was badly planned, in my opinion.Who would lit a fire in the middle of carpeted floor?:)Indeed!Only in Pakistan! Anyhow, the show ended well and what’s most important is, my children enjoyed the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be greatly appreciated..Thanks for dropping by.Have a nice day!